OpenSource Circle Community providing platform to students, individuals, professionals and organizations to take advantage of knowledgeable & skilled resources those who work as volunteers, open consultant specialized in enterprise Open & Proprietary solutions – design, implement, maintain and support IT infrastructure related areas.
There are many reasons for a group to get together:
- Enables people to share information and help each other to solve issues
- Stimulates debate and discussion in order to provoke community-led action
- Brings together a variety of people with different skills, ideas and resources to address particular issues
- Can help a community to access funds to improve the awareness and serve better to society and
- Many more reasons which you can think of 🙂
We are also actively involved in Open Source community-building, support, education, and public advocacy to promote awareness and the importance of non-proprietary software.
With our Community People’s Services, Consulting, Support & Training, organizations lower their IT capital costs and operational expenses. Helping Enterprises Use Open Source Software.
Have fun! and Join us today!
For More Details Contact:
info@OpenSourceCircle.com | OpenSoucreCircle.email@example.com
+91-959 505 8558